Are you passionate about development? Do you want to work in an organization where you are empowered and can make a difference? Do you want to be part of an exciting scale-up with massive upside potential? Come and join us at Spectrum Effect!
Spectrum Effect’s mission is to solve the most challenging and costly problems in the wireless industry through innovation and automation. Our team is passionate about creating disruptive technologies, developing solutions with engineering excellence, and delivering substantial value to our customers. Protected by 30 patents and deployed by leading mobile operators across the globe, our Spectrum-NET software solution performs automated ML-driven analysis of radio access networks. Spectrum-NET is a cloud-native, horizontally scalable solution based on a Kubernetes-orchestrated microservices architecture.
Our 50+ team, located in San Pedro Garza García, México, enjoys ownership in our private company through stock options and very competitive salaries. This is an amazing opportunity to join an emerging leader in the ML-driven automation space and make a profound impact on the mobile industry.
As a Senior Software Engineer (DataOps and Security Team), you will leverage your expertise in Python, Linux, and containerization to enhance our data operations, monitoring and security infrastructure. Your role will involve implementing advanced monitoring solutions and integrating robust security measures within the software development lifecycle. You’ll will bring a proactive approach to problem-solving, a strong background in micro-services architecture, and a passion for maintaining high-security standards in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
You will be at the forefront of developing and implementing robust security strategies and participate in the development of our micro-services. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing security processes and automated tooling to prevent a broad spectrum of security issues.
- Assisting software engineering teams in implementing security fixes, ensuring optimal use of security scanners, and proactively securing their architecture.
- Collaborating with development teams to integrate security measures seamlessly into the software development lifecycle.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining micro-services architectures.
- Conducting thorough code reviews to uphold high standards of security and performance.
- Take on monitoring initiatives.
What you need to have:
- Proficiency in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux environments.
- Skilled in containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with monitoring stacks such as Prometheus + Grafana and/or ELK Stack.
- Proficiency in application security tooling, including network scanners, SAST, SCA, and IasC.
- Solid experience with CI/CD platforms (AWS Code Build, AWS CodePipeline, TeamCity, or similar).
- Familiarity with version control systems (Bitbucket, GitHub, or similar).
- Experience in designing and working with micro-services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile software development experience.
- AWS or other cloud management experience.
- Networking knowledge.
- Experience integrating security tooling into the SDLC.
- Relevant industry certifications.
Why Join Us:
- Dynamic Team: Collaborate with experts passionate about technology and innovation.
- Career Growth: Enjoy ample opportunities for professional development.
- Impactful Work: Play a crucial role in enhancing our security, monitoring and data operations.
- Attractive Benefits: Competitive salary, hybrid work.
Spectrum Effect, Inc is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
This is a hybrid position based in Monterrey, Mexico.
Thinking about advancing your career to the next level? Do you have what it takes to successfully lead a software organization?
Apply now! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.