Website Spectrum_Effect Spectrum Effect
AI Meets Spectrum
Senior Software Engineer
Are you passionate about software development? Do you want to work in an organization where you are empowered and you can make a real difference? Do you want to develop a leading edge software solution using latest software technologies including machine learning? Do you want to be part of an exciting early-stage startup company with massive upside potential? Come and join us at Spectrum Effect.
Spectrum Effect’s mission is to solve the most challenging and costly problems in the wireless industry through innovation and automation. Spectrum Effect’s industry leading Spectrum-NET solution performs machine learning-driven analysis of RF interference seamlessly and continually across multi-vendor 5G NR, LTE and UMTS cells within mobile networks. Spectrum-NET is a web-based, cloud-ready, highly scalable solution with extensive mapping, visualization and report generation capabilities.
Spectrum Effect has tremendous growth potential and we are seeking highly talented, highly motivated individuals to join our exciting high tech company. At Spectrum Effect, we’re creating a dynamic, focused, high-energy environment that promotes innovative thinking and excellence in execution. Our workplace is filled with positive energy and we have fun as we innovate. We hire people with the drive and aptitude to attack challenging problems head-on and create innovative approaches and solutions that deliver value. Our team members enjoy ownership in our private company through stock options and very competitive salaries.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an emerging leader within the new spectrum analytics space and make a profound impact within the mobile industry.
Job Location: San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of software development in professional environment.
- Experience with database, preferably NoSQL. Practical knowledge with Elastic Search, InfluxDB, Neo4j, Cassandra or MongoDB a plus. Experience with machine learning is a plus.
- Experience with developing software for cloud deployment. Practical deployment knowledge with VMWare, OpenStack or Docker a plus.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Methodology and Design.
- Results-oriented, hands-on, and seek excellence in all aspects of work.
- Strong design, implementation and debug skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Experience with profiling and improving software performance.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic.
Visit our LinkedIn page to submit an application for this position.