Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology for LTE and 5G NR networks? Do you want to play a central role in the software development of Spectrum-NET® software solution? Do you want to work in an organization where you are empowered and can make a difference? Do you want to be part of an exciting scale-up with massive upside potential? Come and join us at Spectrum Effect!
Spectrum Effect’s mission is to solve the most challenging and costly problems in the wireless industry through innovation and automation. Our team is passionate about creating disruptive technologies, developing solutions with engineering excellence, and delivering substantial value to our customers. Protected by 30 patents and deployed by leading mobile operators across the globe, our Spectrum-NET software solution performs automated ML-driven analysis of radio access networks. Spectrum-NET is a cloud-native, horizontally scalable solution based on a Kubernetes-orchestrated microservices architecture.
Our 35+ team, located in San Pedro Garza García, México, enjoy ownership in our private company through stock options and very competitive salaries. This is an amazing opportunity to join an emerging leader in the ML-driven automation space and make a profound impact on the mobile industry.
We are seeking a talented, driven Sales Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy taking a consultative approach to sales and will be passionate about solving customer problems. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and you’d like to join us in shaping the future of the mobile industry, we’d like to hear from you.
About the Position
- Work closely with sales and product management leadership to document and communicate relevant customer information and interactionsHelp develop proposals, bids, and RFP responses in response to requests from prospective clients
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations of Spectrum-NET to show how the solution can meet the customer’s needs
- Maintain a repository of technical content, including templates, standard language, and product collateral
- Participate in the broader industry community by creating blog posts, webinars, articles, etc. Qualifications
- Sales experience in the wireless communications space, with experience selling software products a strong plus
- Familiarity with basic RF engineering concepts, experience with wireless technologies (5G NR, LTE, UMTS preferred), and a basic understanding of RAN architecture and physical nodes
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposalsStrong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Curiosity to understand how things work and why; ability to think criticallyInterest in continuously developing technical, sales, and professional skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic, multicultural environmentBachelor’s degree (ideally in Electrical Engineering or related field)
Thinking about advancing your career to the next level? Do you have what it takes to successfully lead a software organization?
Apply now! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Visit our LinkedIn page to submit an application for this position.