We are seeking a talented, driven Sales Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy taking a consultative approach to sales and will be passionate about solving customer problems. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and you’d like to join us in shaping the future of the mobile industry, we’d like to hear from you.
Spectrum Effect is an emerging company that aims to redefine how mobile operators address RF interference. Spectrum Effect has created a state-of-the-art software solution that performs machine learning-driven, automated analysis of RF interference for mobile operator networks around the world.ResponsibilitiesBecome a technical subject matter expert for Spectrum Effect’s software solution, Spectrum-NETUnderstand customer concerns – work effectively with the Spectrum Effect team to address these and accelerate adoption of Spectrum-NET.
About the Position
- Work closely with sales and product management leadership to document and communicate relevant customer information and interactionsHelp develop proposals, bids, and RFP responses in response to requests from prospective clients
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations of Spectrum-NET to show how the solution can meet the customer’s needs
- Maintain a repository of technical content, including templates, standard language, and product collateral
- Participate in the broader industry community by creating blog posts, webinars, articles, etc. Qualifications
- Sales experience in the wireless communications space, with experience selling software products a strong plus
- Familiarity with basic RF engineering concepts, experience with wireless technologies (5G NR, LTE, UMTS preferred), and a basic understanding of RAN architecture and physical nodes
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposalsStrong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Curiosity to understand how things work and why; ability to think criticallyInterest in continuously developing technical, sales, and professional skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic, multicultural environmentBachelor’s degree (ideally in Electrical Engineering or related field)
Visit our LinkedIn page to submit an application for this position.