Are you passionate about Technical Sales? Do you want to play a central role in the software development of Spectrum-NET® software solution? Do you want to work in an organization where you are empowered and can make a difference? Do you want to be part of an exciting scale-up with massive upside potential? Come and join us at Spectrum Effect!
Spectrum Effect’s mission is to solve the most challenging and costly problems in the wireless industry through innovation and automation. Our team is passionate about creating disruptive technologies, developing solutions with engineering excellence, and delivering substantial value to our customers. Protected by 30 patents and deployed by leading mobile operators across the globe, our Spectrum-NET software solution performs automated ML-driven analysis of radio access networks. Spectrum-NET is a cloud-native, horizontally scalable solution based on a Kubernetes-orchestrated microservices architecture.
Our 35+ team, located in San Pedro Garza García, México, enjoy ownership in our private company through stock options and very competitive salaries. This is an amazing opportunity to join an emerging leader in the ML-driven automation space and make a profound impact on the mobile industry.
As a RF Sales Engineer Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of sales engineers and project managers. Understand customer requirements helping develop proposals, bids, and RFP responses in response to requests from prospective clients. Ensure project plans and schedules are developed and maintained, ensuring on-time delivery, and with clear communication to internal and external stakeholders.
· Lead a team of sales engineers and project managers as a player-coach.
· Become a technical subject matter expert for Spectrum Effect’s software solution, Spectrum-NET
· Understand customer requirements – work effectively with the Spectrum Effect team to address these and accelerate adoption of Spectrum-NET
· Work closely with sales and product management leadership to document and communicate relevant customer information and interactions
· Help develop proposals, bids, and RFP responses in response to requests from prospective clients
· Ensure project plans and schedules are developed and maintained, ensuring on-time delivery, and with clear communication to internal and external stakeholders.
· Works with project managers to define project goals, objectives, scope, and to develop detailed project plans for all projects.
· Provide clarity to the technical sales process by sharing best practices, insight to overcome obstacles, and by the sharing of ideas.
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations of
· Maintain a repository of technical content, including templates, standard language, and product collateral
· Participate in the broader industry community by creating blog posts, webinars, articles, etc.
What you need to have:
· Minimum 5 years of sales experience or equivalent in the wireless communications space, with experience selling software products a strong plus
· Minimum 3 years of management or equivalent leadership experience
· Familiarity with basic RF engineering concepts, experience with wireless technologies (5G NR, LTE, UMTS preferred), and a basic understanding of RAN architecture and physical nodes
· Strong customer-facing and relationship-building skills
· Consistently demonstrate excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
· Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
· Strong team motivator
· Interest in continuously developing technical, sales, and professional skills
· Desire to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment
· Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Electrical Engineering or related field)
Thinking about advancing your career to the next level? Do you have what it takes to successfully lead a software organization? Apply now! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Visit our LinkedIn page to submit an application for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.