Are you passionate about Development? Do you want to play a central role in the software development of Spectrum-NET® software solution? Do you want to work in an organization where you are empowered and can make a difference? Do you want to be part of an exciting scale-up with massive upside potential? Come and join us at Spectrum Effect!
Spectrum Effect’s mission is to solve the most challenging and costly problems in the wireless industry through innovation and automation. Our team is passionate about creating disruptive technologies, developing solutions with engineering excellence, and delivering substantial value to our customers. Protected by 30 patents and deployed by leading mobile operators across the globe, our Spectrum-NET software solution performs automated ML-driven analysis of radio access networks. Spectrum-NET is a cloud-native, horizontally scalable solution based on a Kubernetes-orchestrated microservices architecture.
Our 35+ team, located in San Pedro Garza García, México, enjoy ownership in our private company through stock options and very competitive salaries. This is an amazing opportunity to join an emerging leader in the ML-driven automation space and make a profound impact on the mobile industry.
As a Python Engineer, you will work within an agile team to produce iterative improvements and features delivered to customer via containerized software deliverables.
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable microservice applications running in a cloud environment
- Perform code reviews, and design reviews to ensure performant, high-quality software makes its way into production
- Identify areas of file I/O, networking, CPU, and memory performance optimizations using production monitoring tools and profilers
- Collaborate with architects to make technical decisions regarding programming language, database, delivery, and solution architecture
- Mentor junior and midlevel engineers and review their contributions to the codebase
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of experience in Python
- Strong debugging and profiling skills
- REST API client and backend development
- Test automation
- 2+ years of Java development (nice to have)
- Containerized software applications experience – Docker and Kubernetes
- Linux/Unix experience
- Agile software development
- MongoDB, Kafka, InfluxDB, Kubernetes monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning
- Flask, Celery, Pandas, Numpy, Gunicorn development experience
Thinking about advancing your career to the next level? Do you have what it takes to successfully lead a software organization? Apply now! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Visit our LinkedIn page to submit an application for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.