Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology for LTE and 5G NR networks? Do you want to play a key role in the global adoption of our novel and disruptive Machine Learning based RF interference analytics solution, Spectrum-NET®? Do you want to be part of an exciting emerging company with massive upside potential? Come and join us at Spectrum Effect.
As a DevOps Engineer you will help in various software pipeline automation, software deployment, environment creation and Internal/External cloud management tasks. You’ll need to be open minded and learn quickly new tools and technologies. Be proactive and participate in the improvement of existing automation process or any area of opportunity within Spectrum Effect Inc. testing and production environments.
- Python software development
- Container-based deployments with Docker, Kubernetes and Helms on cloud technologies is a plus.
- Kubernetes plus
- Shell scripting
- Amazon web services (any cloud platform)
- Basic Networking
- Source control tool: Git, Bitbucket
- Continuous build pipeline: Team City
- Linux server and VM administration
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Ansible and Terraform scripting is a plus
- AWS certification is a plus.
- Linux foundation certification is a plus.
- Customer-value driven
- Strong problem solving and debug skills
- Communication skills
Founded in 2015, Spectrum Effect is developing an advanced machine learning framework with state-of-the-art algorithms to address an extensive set of RF interference types. Spectrum-NET is a web-based, cloud-ready, highly scalable solution with extensive mapping, visualization and report generation capabilities.
Our 30+ team members located in Monterrey, México enjoy ownership in our private company through stock options and very competitive salaries. This is an amazing opportunity to join an emerging leader within the new spectrum analytics space and make a profound impact on the mobile industry.
Visit our LinkedIn page to submit an application for this position.